• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

TV shows from the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Asus Transformer Prime. I use swappable 32Gb Micro SD cards as well as the inbuilt storage.
    Are you watching HD .mkv files?

For the period I had mine I would just plug in my external drive with all my media and copy over what I wanted to watch.
    The prime could be a bit slow when copying like that though
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Are you watching HD .mkv files?

For the period I had mine I would just plug in my external drive with all my media and copy over what I wanted to watch.
      The prime could be a bit slow when copying like that though
      Yes I am using HD .mkv files normally but I do use .avi if there's no alternative.

I copy what I want to watch down from my PC via a smartcard reader to a 32Gb Micro SD card once every two weeks or so, then just plug the card into the slot on the Prime and you're good to go. I play the files directly from the card. Not something you can do with an iPad....
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Has anybody been watching Modern Family? I have downloaded all 3 series so far and currently in the middle of series 2.

Comment

Sofia Vergera is the star of that show for 2 obvious reasons.
          Last edited by ThomasSoerensen; 15 June 2012, 13:02. Reason: her name corrected - for easification of gooling
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            Sorry if this has already been mentioned. Has anybody been watching Modern Family? I have downloaded all 3 series so far and currently in the middle of series 2.
            Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            Sophie Vergara is the star of that show for 2 obvious reasons.
            I will be
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Am I the only one watching Archer?
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                Am I the only one watching Archer?

Nope! It's terrific.
                You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Isn't it wonderful how all these shows come to an end simultaneously?

Talk about feast to famine in 10 days.
                  The new season of True Blood has started. That'll keep me going for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    The new season of True Blood has started. That'll keep me going for a while.
                    Am waiting for Breaking bad to start, just finished Homeland, really enjoyed it.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Am waiting for Breaking bad to start, just finished Homeland, really enjoyed it.
                      Have you seen Justified?
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X