• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone really think Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi blew up a plane.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    If he was innocent or in other words could not possibly implicate Lybian leadership by giving details on who ordered it then they would never bother getting him out of prison: it's not like he is son of the leaders.

He kept his mouth shut which probably saved his relatives and his bosses got him out of prison when they could.
    I m with the Ukranian on this one. probably the Libyans doing the Syrians a favour.
    Listen mate, do a twenty five year stretch or we will boil you and your extended family in hydroclauric acid, is that ok ? thanks

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      probably the Libyans doing the Syrians a favour.

Bliar

Comment

Bliar
        why would blair want to blow up a plane over scotland ?

the syrians blew it up, ghadaffi was under the spotlight , so he turned up a conveniant fall guy or two. the Syrians owe Ghadaffi, the mounties get their man, everyone is happy.

except the people who fell out of the sky. and the ones underneath. and the ones left behind. its a dirty business

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

CIA Involvement Blamed for Trial Discrepancies
          Reports in the press, most notably the political magazine, 'Private Eye' highlighted some of the discrepancies in the original trial; both key witnesses were allegedly under the bankroll of the CIA, evidence was withheld (most significantly the security breach at Heathrow in the early hours of 21 December 1988) and the style of attack was similar to that of a known terrorist group of Syrians operating out of Germany.

Now with the appeal dropped and Megrahi apparently living a luxurious lifestyle in Libya, the British government will never need to face the embarrassment of these revelations.
          Lockerbie Bomber Still Alive is 'Final Insult' to Victims
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

why would blair want to blow up a plane over scotland ?
            He would not, but Bliar has got business interests.

Comment

He would not, but Bliar has got business interests.
              shut up and eat your Polonium before it goes cold

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

That'll take several years.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Does anyone really think Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi blew up a plane.

I don't. But a lot of ignorant Septics do.

Comment

When I read about it it looked pretty dubious to me.

Doctors can tell if somebody has been eating Polonium by testing their urinium 235.
                    Last edited by xoggoth; 7 February 2011, 23:50.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Den Perry did it, the fat pig...

Comment

Working...
                      X