• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minor things that really piss you off !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Not me, I love 'em. Great little motors, and so happy too.

I learned to drive in a Morris Minor in Barcelona many years ago. What a summer that was
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Not me, I love 'em. Great little motors, and so happy too.
      Them ones are OK, in fact I would quite happily own one of those...it's the other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        People who hold the door open when you're 15 miles down the other end of the corridor, forcing you to walk slightly quicker/start doing that annoying trotting thing while they stand there grinning like an idiot. You want a f@cking medal for making me trot in heels? Shut the door, GO AWAY!!!

I still always mumble thank you.
        ^^^
        This.

Cats are evil.

Comment

People who sniff loudly liudly as you walk past. Why do they do that in the North West? Elsewhere, that is considered really rude.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

People who put their feet on the seats on public transport.

I have picked up dog tulip on my suit that way, and my wife got chewing gum on her interview suit that way.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Literally, at the end of the day, like, you know what I mean?

Comment

People turning up late to meetings and thinking that's OK.

Comment

Errors
                  The following errors occurred with your submission

* This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Comment

The thieving toe-rags in the sorting offices of the UK.

Comment

People parking in the spaces allocated to the flats I am in because they are visiting the dentist / chiropodist / family lawyer although I don't have a car.

Comment

Working...
                      X