• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

accounts girl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    From those of us that work on sites that can be described as "cock fests"....

Just **** her.
    Good to see the age of romance is still alive....

Comment

Important to check the indexes

What's her BBQ ? (Bunny Boiler Quotient - will you find your pet for dinner if you break up?)

What's her PAL (Peer Amusement Level - i.e. how much will your colleagues laugh if they find out you are slipping her a length?)

I must admit I had a few work romances before I met the wife (at work) luckily I avoided both of the above pitfalls.

Sounds like she is gagging for it in a way I wouldn't expect normally, but that may mean either you are super attractive or she is a bit odd.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Sounds like she is gagging for it in a way I wouldn't expect normally, but that may mean either you are super attractive or she is a bit odd.
        old

Comment

Accounts girls are dirty. Double entry and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Good to see the age of romance is still alive....
            What do you mean? I can be romantic...

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Or she knows how much he invoices.

Comment

You know the rules on this sort of thing.

Post the birds picture and we will make a decision, we got no idea of your taste so she might turn out to look like Hazel Blears for all we know.

Comment

Ahahaha the classic 'guys I need some advice' post when really you just wanted to post...

"OMFG guess what happened to me the other day???"

Yes yes yes excellent you got to grope the agency chick in the kitchen - well done you

*slight* kudos deduction for the county of origin (Essex), but still an excellent result. Even tho you clearly don't need any advice from us, please feel free to update the thread with your further attempts to get your hobnobs to home base...

Comment

Wow... who would have thought CUK had so many studs.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Or she knows how much he invoices.
                    I think you might have hit the nail on the head there.

Comment

I was talking to this accounts girl the other day she said she has found this geek who earns loads and will do anything she wants and buy her anything she wants

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X