• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off on London Bridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    I think the tiger was shot. But, otherwise, a reasonable idea.
    No, still alive

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/370899...iger-to-sleep/

But in general it is my understanding that the authorities prefer to kill animals that have attacked people, because they might have acquires a taste for human blood, making them more likely to attack people in the future. So you might be right.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      So Saudi are now blaming Quatar for funding extremists and terrorists....
      Will the UK?

Qatar announces $6.28bn investment in Britain | UK News | Al Jazeera

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
        I believe that tiger, who sadly killed the zookeeper the other week, is hungry again.
        With the depressing regularity of terrorist attacks happening at the moment in western Europe, I shouldn't think he'll be short of fresh terrorist meat to sate that voracious appetite
        Much as I applaud the idea of feeding them to the tiger I feel that the pig idea might be more of a disincentive to Muslims.

Originally posted by Sal
        Or we can save ourselves the troubles and expense and just feed their bodies to the pigs, better yet do the same for any captured alive
        Feeding their corpses to pigs might work too. I am in favour of simply sending ones captured alive to prison for the rest of their lives. Probably need to spend 23 hours a day or so in solitary of course 'for their own protection'.
        Last edited by MyUserName; 5 June 2017, 12:19.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          Your second quote was from Sal, not me.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            Your second quote was from Sal, not me.
            Oops, fixed!
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

The terrorists were shot dead.
              Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                The terrorists were shot dead.
                Well done.
                It would have been nice to question them. Though the "suicide vests" made that impossible.

Shame about the bystander who got their head blown apart. If the police had not fired so many shots there could have been far worse casualties than just the one.

Comment

The Wail have been doing some digging and it turns out one of the jihadi scum was an Arsenal fan.

London attack: Details of the ISIS killer are revealed | Daily Mail Online

All I want to read is that he and his "brothers" were buried in pig fat in an unmarked grave.
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    The Wail have been doing some digging and it turns out one of the jihadi scum was an Arsenal fan.
                    Like Osama Bin-Laden?

Kill all Arsenal fans?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Like Osama Bin-Laden?

Kill all Arsenal fans?
                      Starting with View Profile: n5gooner - Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Comment

Working...
                      X