• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off on London Bridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Problem: uk government friends with Saudi Arabia and let them fund mosques in the U.K. Preaching the hateful wahabi ideology which leads to terrorism on our streets
    Solution: stop being friends with Saudi and stop their funding to U.K. Mosques

I know it sounds really complicated but just a thought
    That would still leave us with communities that are self regulated and isolated, believing and worshiping daft religions. Where young men grow up feeling that they are not part of the wider community. Unable to relate to western women.

Where you have women walking around head to toe in black with little or no chance of getting decent jobs or being an equal.

Backward religion and ideology with all the crap and oppression that goes with it is not compatible with a modern society.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
      Love these "spontaneous" demonstrations appearing on the BBC.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj7jO-NCbE4
      Do the comments on the video represent your own view? You know, like:
      The mainstream media is the enemy. Either we destroy them or they will destroy us. Muslims kill us and the media immediately begins manufacturing fake news to emotionally manipulate us and giving us a false idea of what the Muslims are really like. This has to end. If another leftist government wins there has to be a civil war. No democracy is legitimate when 95% of the media is like this.

The media sought to present the story of a group of muslims wishing to express their sorrow over what happened on Saturday night to the world. That does require a certain amount of preparation and direction. The group turns up, and says that they're horrified about what happened, and want to show their opposition (especially since the hard-of-thinking continually try to spread the message that Muslims never protest about these atrocities). The media people then set it up. It's how TV news works.

Unless you have evidence that, for example, these people were all actors paid and sourced by the BBC or CNN, and that the placards and flowers were given to them, you are the one spreading fake news. You've not even given the link to the news footage that this is the "behind the scenes" of, so we can judge for ourselves. No, you just search for anything that bolsters your own sad, lonely, hate-filled world view.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        So Saudi are now blaming Quatar for funding extremists and terrorists....
        Strange one that but what is interesting is that there is a rather large US presence (around 10,000 troops) in Qatar, will the Americans pull out? Not likely...
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Again, seems like one of the guys was known to the authorities

A woman named Erica Gasparri claimed she had reported her concerns about the individual in question’s extremist religious views to police two years ago after she feared he was radicalising children in a local park.

A former friend of the same man, whom neighbours have described as a married father of two young children who regularly attended two local mosques, also said he had contacted police in Barking, east London, about his views after he discussed Isis-inspired terror attacks.

He told BBC’s Asian Network his friend used to watch clips of the US hate preacher Ahmad Musa Jibril.

“I phoned the anti-terror hotline,” the unnamed man said. “I spoke to the gentleman. I told him about our conversation and why I think he was radicalised.”

Despite his warning he said his friend was not arrested and allowed to keep his passport. He said: “I did my bit, I know a lot of other people did their bit but the authorities did not do their bit.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...idge-attackers
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Perhaps they should make a new rule that any Muslim terroroist who dies during their attack will be cremeted, have their ashes mixed with a pig's and then be given a Christian funeral?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

The media sought to present the story of a group of muslims wishing to express their sorrow over what happened on Saturday night to the world. That does require a certain amount of preparation and direction.
              "preparation and direction" is necessary only when protesters aren't very motivated in making their protest. Such as when they are expressing an intellectual opinion rather than an emotional imperative.

Compare that footage with the following footage of extremely angry muslims causing havoc in a lecture theatre, when someone unwisely decides to insult their prophet and make a film about it. The difference in intention and passion is obvious, as is the genuineness:

(NSFW due to some written expletives)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                Perhaps they should make a new rule that any Muslim terroroist who dies during their attack will be cremeted, have their ashes mixed with a pig's and then be given a Christian funeral?
                I believe that tiger, who sadly killed the zookeeper the other week, is hungry again.
                With the depressing regularity of terrorist attacks happening at the moment in western Europe, I shouldn't think he'll be short of fresh terrorist meat to sate that voracious appetite
                Last edited by GJABS; 5 June 2017, 10:50.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                  Or we can save ourselves the troubles and expense and just feed their bodies to the pigs, better yet do the same for any captured alive.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                    "preparation and direction" is necessary only when protesters aren't very motivated in making their protest. Such as when they are expressing an intellectual opinion rather than an emotional imperative.

Compare that footage with the following footage of extremely angry muslims causing havoc in a lecture theatre, when someone unwisely decides to insult their prophet and make a film about it. The difference in intention and passion is obvious, as is the genuineness:

(NSFW due to some written expletives)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk
                    What was the point of that?
                    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                      I believe that tiger, who sadly killed the zookeeper the other week, is hungry again.
                      With the depressing regularity of terrorist attacks happening at the moment in western Europe, I shouldn't think he'll be short of fresh terrorist meat to sate that voracious appetite
                      I think the tiger was shot. But, otherwise, a reasonable idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X