• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Short Term Salesforce Role

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short Term Salesforce Role

I have a few sideline clients in addition to the main contracting day job.

An SME client of mine is looking to implement Salesforce on a small scale for basic management of clients, contacts and leads.

They are not sophisticated and this will involve around 5 users.

I'm too busy to do this myself and I'm looking for someone to subcontract to:

- Show them what can be achieved via Salesforce
    - Help them setup basic CRM functions
    - Hand-hold and train them in the use of SF.com

This will involve 5 days training (probably split over a few weeks) at a rate of £300 per day.

This may well grow as the client takes up more Salesforce functionality

Please PM me if interested. Thanks

I'm interested but I have no idea what salesforce is and I want £600 a day.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by silverlight001 View Post
      This will involve 5 days training (probably split over a few weeks) at a rate of £300 per day.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Given how much I charge for short term dynamics 365 work, is the market for salesforce so bad that £300 is the going rate for one off work in London?

I knew it was dying (one of the salesmen I use used to be 80% salesforce and now 80% of his customers want dynamics) but really.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I think you will find £500 upwards is the going rate for SF SME skills... thanks for thinking of us however.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            I think you will find £500 upwards is the going rate for SF SME skills... thanks for thinking of us however.
            Well the client is paying market rates.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Having just passed my ADM 201 exam I would have been perfect for this, and would have been more than happy to help out a new company. The rate was a little low for SF to be honest, but you may find some other poor Admin who'll want to do it.

But unfortunately I just secured a new gig and will be spending 100% of my time on that.

There are some bright people on this forum, unfortunately for you, they didn't reply (self excluded) to your post.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Having just passed my ADM 201 exam I would have been perfect for this, and would have been more than happy to help out a new company. The rate was a little low for SF to be honest, but you may find some other poor Admin who'll want to do it.

But unfortunately I just secured a new gig and will be spending 100% of my time on that.

There are some bright people on this forum, unfortunately for you, they didn't reply (self excluded) to your post.
                I did

Comment

Looks like I dodged a bullet then, when I turned down the 4th interview at SalesForce a couple of years ago.

Phew.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                    Looks like I dodged a bullet then, when I turned down the 4th interview at SalesForce a couple of years ago.

Phew.
                    4 interviews?

Where I'm starting in January the discussion was how much do you want and when can you begin?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X