• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Investec

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Investec

Has anybody any recent experience of working at Investec (contract or perm) in London? What's it like?

Depends.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Is that an answer to one or both questions? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Crossroads View Post
        Is that an answer to one or both questions? :-)
        Depends
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Based on the answers so far, you might want to ask if they recommend anything other than Tena For Men.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I know 2 contractors who both did not last long there despite being good team fits elsewhere....all I will say is they tell me its a very picky environment & some of the managers are hard work!

Comment

Interesting. What area?

Comment

I've done some work there when I was fairly green. Was the most stressful project I've ever been on.

Comment

Interesting. I can see how they much trumped "entrepreneurial culture" could simply mean a lot of effort and a lot of hours, and more than a touch of presenteeism. On the other hand the role I've been chasing does sound interesting.

The phone has been silent however so I'm guessing I'm not going to have a choice to make!!!

Comment

What are you? a man or a mouse? Their money is the same colour as everyone else's. That's all you need to know
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X