• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRCs new PS tool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRCs new PS tool

Any bets on when it will be released?

Im betting on April. Even though it would have been sensible to release such a tool months ago they wont care how long it takes.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

You can't release something if you don't have the workers to build it.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      You can't release something if you don't have the workers to build it.
      Maybe they should get some contractors in

Comment

You finished re-labeling and sorting all the tapes to hand over yet?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It's still under active development:
          https://github.com/hmrc/off-payroll-decision

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You finished re-labeling and sorting all the tapes to hand over yet?
            yawn
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

We're hearing HMRC are stating it'll be released on Thursday (this week).
              Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Agreed, apparently Thursday. The link I received from HMRC (last week) to the pre-release (beta?) version is broken, so I can't test it or offer any feedback Bodes well...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Agreed, apparently Thursday. The link I received from HMRC (last week) to the pre-release (beta?) version is broken, so I can't test it or offer any feedback Bodes well...
                  Mine's working ok. I was a bit confused by the most recent invitation for beta testing, which gave a further 30 days test period. Don't understand how they can have a beta test running alongside a live release. Once it's out there in public and people start actively using it to make determinations, you can't really continue tinkering with it.
                  Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by Qdos Contractor View Post
                    Mine's working ok. I was a bit confused by the most recent invitation for beta testing, which gave a further 30 days test period. Don't understand how they can have a beta test running alongside a live release. Once it's out there in public and people start actively using it to make determinations, you can't really continue tinkering with it.
                    Welcome to PS projects.

The Schools Performance Tables are live but in beta..Probably not exactly what you mean though..

https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/
                    Last edited by northernladuk; 27 February 2017, 17:12.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X