• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good evening & hello

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening & hello

Just wanted to say hello to everyone as the latest newcomer.

Have been looking at moving into contracting for the last couple of months since being made redundant and got my first contract today.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone and getting involved in the banter.

Originally posted by Misterfox View Post
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone as the latest newcomer.

Have been looking at moving into contracting for the last couple of months since being made redundant and got my first contract today.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone and getting involved in the banter.
    for the welcome
    for the contract
    And head on over to General for "banter"

Comment

Hello

Lots of useful info on the right ------>

Do you have any wisdom to offer on the subject of radiator bleeding?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Hello

Lots of useful info on the right ------>

Do you have any wisdom to offer on the subject of radiator bleeding?
        I LOVE radiator bleeding and keep two radiator keys, one upstairs and one downstairs with checks for air pockets performed regulalrly.

Dont be fooled into paying top whack for a radiator key at Homebase. Robert Dyas are the best, you will normally find them in a pot by the till. Nice shinny brass ones ....mmmmmm...

Comment

welcome, you'll fit in well around here.

Have you put a deposit down on a rediculously impractical car yet? True sign of a first contract signed.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post

Have you put a deposit down on a rediculously impractical car yet? True sign of a first contract signed.
            Or bought an old diesel family type car which seems to becoming a worrying trend. I have both so that is that covered
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post

I thought that was just my mid life crisis and nothing to do with starting to contract.

Comment

Working...
              X