• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    This. 4 weeks is a long time to wait. Budgets can be pulled, projects canned and so on. If there are a number of other people as good as you available immediately you are going to be at a distinct disadvantage on a number of fronts.
    Lets wait for the "I've handed my notice in at my perm job but the agent says the contract has been cancelled. Am I entitled to compensation ?" thread....
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      Lets wait for the "I've handed my notice in at my perm job but the agent says the contract has been cancelled. Am I entitled to compensation ?" thread....
      I've got my search ready...

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...e-started.html
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

See if you can get out before the 4 weeks - even showing that you have tried to.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
          See if you can get out before the 4 weeks - even showing that you have tried to.
          What on earth are you smoking dude?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            What on earth are you smoking dude?
            The age old art of negotiation - sometimes works, sometimes doesn't...

Comment

Hello guys, I'm the newest member of the team, for my background, I'm a Photographer and works in an online store that offers (beds, leashes, collars, cages, clothes, and carriers). I love cooking Asian foods like Chinese, Japanese and Thai foods.
              Last edited by Benjiex; 19 November 2018, 00:41.

Comment

Erm, ok.

I'm kinda sensible so no notice will be handed in until I'm absolutely sure. I know my rights regarding my notice and I'm comfortable with that.

Also, I'm happy for this thread to be closed if it annoys you that I've posted on my only thread.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X