• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Garraway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    So they've got one or all of: a separate legitimate presence, access to a body that has, put a fake presence up that looks legitimate but it's a front: of course Jobserve may be mistaken, telling porkies or plain incompetent.
    Yep but it's irrelevant. The bit I was after is that they got my details under false pretenses and then used them for a different purpose.

What I'm looking for is enough for my mate to get his boss interested in a very easy case (as all the work is done).

What jobserve currently want is mr awkward having enough information that he quickly goes away.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Yep but it's irrelevant. The bit I was after is that they got my details under false pretenses and then used them for a different purpose.

What I'm looking for is enough for my mate to get his boss interested in a very easy case (as all the work is done).

What jobserve currently want is mr awkward having enough information that he quickly goes away.
      And from Jobserve tonight.....

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and providing us with this information.

I can confirm that we have found the company that were working on behalf of Garraway and we have suspended their account pending further investigation.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
      X