• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU-wide Umbrella companies?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU-wide Umbrella companies?

Good morning all,

Can anyone recommend an umbrella company capable of offering services in any EU country to contractors working for the respective countries entity of a global firm?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel.

No affiliation and I haven't used them, but you can try Capital Tax Consulting.

Used them for free initial advice recently and they have posted a few articles on CUK main site too.

Comment

Would be nice to know if any has used them, I'm working in Zurich and my umbrella company here are awful and charge 500GBP a month to do the same thing as a UK one which I only paid 100GBP for. I would love to switch but not if they're an unknown quantity.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

sorry im late.....

..... first time post, quite scared actually

I work for I-PAYE, a European umbrella service, and whilst we do not currently work in Zurich, basically because there are others who do 'do Switzerland', we do work across most of EEA/EU and I would be happy to help if I can.

Thanks

Sue

Comment

Europe

My company have used I-Paye in Norway and they have built up a brilliant reputation with our contractors and consultants alike.

Capital Tax Partners have a number of solutions across Europe and have a good reputation. Google a chap called Paul Matthews there.

I tend to find certain firms perform best in certain countries, struggling to think of a truly EU solution.
          https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by Sue at IPAYE View Post
            ..... first time post, quite scared actually

I work for I-PAYE, a European umbrella service, and whilst we do not currently work in Zurich, basically because there are others who do 'do Switzerland', we do work across most of EEA/EU and I would be happy to help if I can.

Thanks

Sue
            Don't be scared Sue - the natives are friendly - mostly Welcome to the forum
            Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
              Don't be scared Sue - the natives are friendly - mostly Welcome to the forum
              Thank you Lisa, I have been a lurker here for some time and have always been impressed with the amount of knowledge and sensible advice that is available to contractors here, (mostly from you, actually!) and I thought I should at least try to start contributing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue at IPAYE View Post
                Thank you Lisa, I have been a lurker here for some time and have always been impressed with the amount of knowledge and sensible advice that is available to contractors here, (mostly from you, actually!) and I thought I should at least try to start contributing!
                I am another "nervous newbee" but wanted to share my experiences. Just wanted to add that as with every scenario there is good and bad. For my last three contracts I have been using Dynamic Contract Solutions and have found their knowledge of EU tax and social security to be first rate in addition to which they are brilliant on letting you know what is going on (so many are not). Many years ago I used to operate in the "dark" area but over the past two years have seen that especially in Europe the tax and especially the social security are on your case when you are not correctly registered. I can highly recommend the advice given by the guys at Dynamic. If you want to know how to contract correctly in Europe give them a call and good luck

Comment

Welcome - as a poster with only 4 posts, only one has NOT been about this company.

If you post any more referring to them I will not allow your posts through.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Payments question

Hi Guys,

Just joined and on my first EU contract in Netherlands.

Does anyone know of an umbrella company who doesnt make me wait 60 days to get paid and cannot guarantee what day im going to get my money? this makes cashflow damned difficult! Im currently using one of the well known EU wide Umbrellas and while the service is good, I am frustrated in having to wait so long!

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X