• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Umbrella' Newbie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Umbrella' Newbie

Hi
    I'm a newbie to contracting. I live and work in the UK within the maritime industry but will be working in the EU later in the year. I'm in the process of researching umbrella companies and a contractor friend already working abroad has recommended this company MSOL Services Limited

Has anyone else had dealings with or would recommend this company ?

Edit: URL Removed by moderator

Hmm - looks suss but I don't know anything about the maritime industry or how offshore work should be taxed. Have you contacted MSOL to see what kind of service they offer? If they start mentioning offshore loans and trustee agreements, run away.

Nick Falla and Wendy Warder are both linked to Baccata Trustees Ltd, a FS company in Jersey

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadbrody View Post
      Hi
      I'm a newbie to contracting. I live and work in the UK within the maritime industry but will be working in the EU later in the year. I'm in the process of researching umbrella companies and a contractor friend already working abroad has recommended this company MSOL Services Limited

Has anyone else had dealings with or would recommend this company ?

Edit: URL Removed by moderator
      It's a tax avoidance scheme so run a mile.

As you will be working abroad there are very few companies that handle that type of work - so you probably need to speak to 6cats or similar (not a recommendation, just a company I know works in that area and not many do)
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
      X