• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 confusion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notmyname View Post
    Thanks northernlad... yes, when I've done any consultancy work for clients in the past it's been on that basis. But it's always been a bit more simple when they're my client and there's no additional business in between! I just run occasional courses for the small firm and so up until now, it's not been complicated. But I suppose if they did "pimp me out" I could consider the managed service approach. Food for thought - thanks!
    If you can package it up with the sales pitch of what they get, you deliver, they pay and leave then you've got a viable product you can drop in to any other client. Detach yourself from the bum on seat and you've got something you can resell over and over.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X