• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharepoint 2010.....help!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharepoint 2010.....help!!

On my current role I was brought in to do some Excel and VBA stuff. Since starting I've done a tiny amount of VBA work and a load of farting about building lists and forms in Sharepoint. The forms have been built using InfoPath, but I should be getting a copy of Sharepoint designer soon, once IT get their @rse into gear. While I have got to grips with using rules and conditional formatting I'm struggling to work out how I should stick this all together.

Essentially everything is driven from a master list of projects. Each project will have a single project status report and manay risks and issues assigned. I could build this if it were say an Access database but not sure what I should do regarding Sharepoint. They also want it to have certain features such as putting in time stamps when issues are raised etc - presumably these sort of things are best done via workflows.

Chees in advance!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Sharepoint 2010 (Tutorial 2 Part 2) :- Create a simple web portal using sharepoint 2010 end to end - YouTube
    one day at a time

Comment

I have nicked a few ideas from this site

Using SharePoint to Organize Project Deliverables | PM-Foundations
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X