• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Online learning resources

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
    Get him a BBC microbit kit for about £20, it will make it a lot more fun to learn the basics.

BBC micro:bit Starter Kit — Cool Components

I've taught kids Python with these and it was big success.
    Thanks - they've a birthday soon, so that's a present sorted

Comment

Can anyone recommend an ITIL v4 Foundation online training course? One of those self-paced courses would be good, but needs to be decent with videos etc.

Has anyone tried the Knowledge Academy online courses? Some heavy discounts at the mo. I've only tried their classroom training before so its a bit of an unknown to me.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        Can anyone recommend an ITIL v4 Foundation online training course? One of those self-paced courses would be good, but needs to be decent with videos etc.

Has anyone tried the Knowledge Academy online courses? Some heavy discounts at the mo. I've only tried their classroom training before so its a bit of an unknown to me.

Cheers
        I've just signed up for this. I've used ILX courses before and found them to be quite decent.

ITIL 4 Foundation Online with Exam | E-Learning from ILX Group

Comment

Free books...

Free Books for Learning and Getting Started with Cloud-Native .NET Apps - Scott Hanselman

Comment

Pluralsight is offering 40% discount if any one is interested

Save 40% on Pluralsight

Comment

A Cloud Guru an online cloud course provider is offering selected courses on Azure, AWS, GCP for free until end of February.

Here is the link if anyone is interested:

https://acloudguru.com/blog/news/wha...-february-2021

Comment

Working...
              X