• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has Microsoft Update screwed my Trackpad?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Microsoft Update screwed my Trackpad?

I normally use a mouse because I hate trackpads but yesterday tried to scroll with the works laptop by sliding my finger along the right edge of the trackpad and nothing happened, tried the two finger scroll in the centre, didn't work either. Now on my personal laptop I get the same problem today. Both Windows 7, don't work in Excel, Chrome, Firefox

If it's any comfort Apple OSX Mavericks DP5 has screwed up scrolling gestures on the mouse surface, have to click and drag now, wadda pain!

Maybe it's OS independent? Whooooo..

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      If it's any comfort Apple OSX Mavericks DP5 has screwed up scrolling gestures on the mouse surface, have to click and drag now, wadda pain!

Maybe it's OS independent? Whooooo..
      Unreleased software. I take it you've filed a radar? The only reason to use unreleased software is to give feedback to the developers...

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
        ...tried the two finger scroll in the centre...
        Didn't know you could do that! (Mine works!)

Comment

Working...
        X