• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Live chat thing - Android & iPad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live chat thing - Android & iPad

The missus wants to be able to talk live, with voice and cam, to her brother. We have an Android tablet with microphone and front facing camera, he has an iPad, which has the same I assume.

This sort of stuff is a mystery to old fart like me. Any recommendations for best cross platform apps/service where you can link to a specific person? She doesn't want to see lots of blokes jacking off, so she says anyway.

Cheers
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Skype?

Comment

Cheers. I knew there was some well known thing but couldn't think what it was.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

FaceTime for Apple to Apple, just for interest, I know not applicable here

Comment

WeChat

Comment

Google Hangouts...
            Join IPSE

Comment

Skype is owned by Microsoft.

Just so you can feel bad everytime you use it.

Apart from that it works well on all platforms.

Comment

Working...
              X