• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which mouse/pointing device (carpel tunnel syndrome)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the advice.

I decided to go with:

* Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
    * Kensington Orbit Trackball

Will report back soon!
    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      I'm tempted to buy a penguin mouse lol it looks pretty nifty
      He says its really comfy. I thought it might not glide across the desk as good as a 'normal' mouse but he says it does. It comes in different sizes too and there's a handy (literally) chart on the site you can download to see which suits best.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

I know you've already made a choice, but three people in my current Client Co use graphics tablets instead of mice. These ones Hands-on with the Wacom Bamboo tablet | CNET UK

They swear by them and say that they haven't had any RSI type symptoms since.
        England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

An excellent excuse to learn all the keyboard shortcuts and try and do without the pointing device altogether.
          CLI FTW!

Comment

Working...
          X