• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good online FAX service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not dragging up an oldie...

Yep, people stilll use faxes. I have to send in timesheets by fax as I dont work on any main sites (work at home 99% of time) so there is no other way for me to get a signature to them.

I wish they would allow e-mail as all I do is scan the files into my PC and send them via an online fax service (efax) which as DP has pointed out a rubbish....which is why I found this thread looking for another one.

Puma fax have been bought by efax...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
      Does anyone actually still do faxes? Last fax I sent was about 5 years ago.
      I use mine all the time.

I would suggest buying either a cheap fax or a nice three in one printer jobby (I have and HP 9120 which does the business nicely).

The best thing to do for incoming faxes if get an 0870 number. That way even if you get junk fax you know that you are earning a little bit of cash for it and you can smile all the way to the bank

Comment

I stayed with eFax in the end. I already use two lines for voice (plan b) and didn't want a 3rd line installed, so used this service.

Comment

Working...
        X