• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Access problem - can anyone help please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Put the kettle on love

Lisa - I like kittens too and not sure but you might also get a problem if you've got ' or " in Me.Text26.
    WZS.

Try

Replace(Me.Text26, "'", "''")

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Don't worry, I am a boy (PM me for proof, I have pictures of parts of me that I don't show on here ) but what you should be doing is using Stored Procedures in Oracle RAC in a RISC virtual environment, right lads?

Access is for lasses, poufs and NLUK.
      RAC is sooooo last year - you should get a Grid Control Architect in for something like this
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Put the kettle on love

Lisa - I like kittens too and not sure but you might also get a problem if you've got ' or " in Me.Text26.
        Yes, I am also a kitten lover (unless I've missed something and it's a euphemism for something dodgy) and thanks for your help - is all sussed now and my sanity (such as it is) is restored
        Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Don't worry, I am a boy (PM me for proof, I have pictures of parts of me that I don't show on here ) but what you should be doing is using Stored Procedures in Oracle RAC in a RISC virtual environment, right lads?

Access is for lasses, poufs and NLUK.
          Thanks for the offer Stek but you're ok - the pictures are probably not on here for a jolly good reason As for the rest of your message - huh?????

How can you be sexist and NLUKist about software?
          Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Working...
          X