• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Software to convert MP4 to MP3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainham View Post
    Not a realistic option if we're talking loads of music here, but you could burn an audio CD from the MP4 tracks, then re-import the now-DRMless CD in whatever format you choose in your imported, MP3, etc.

Bit of a faff I'll admit though.
    Burn to an ISO image then use a virtual CD drive to re-import
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by captainham View Post
      Not a realistic option if we're talking loads of music here, but you could burn an audio CD from the MP4 tracks, then re-import the now-DRMless CD in whatever format you choose in your imported, MP3, etc.

Bit of a faff I'll admit though.
      That was my one and only experience of iTunes. I bought an MP3 audio course that I wanted to play in the car, but the only possible way was to burn audio CDs from iTunes and then re-encode. But it needed 6 audio CDs, and iTunes, POS that it is, would only burn them all in one go and crashed frequently whilst in the middle. About 20 CDs later, and I finally had my set of 6 only then to discover iTunes hadn't respected the tracks at all. It did ultimately work, but never again.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
      X