• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Software to convert MP4 to MP3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainham View Post
    Not a realistic option if we're talking loads of music here, but you could burn an audio CD from the MP4 tracks, then re-import the now-DRMless CD in whatever format you choose in your imported, MP3, etc.

Bit of a faff I'll admit though.
    Burn to an ISO image then use a virtual CD drive to re-import
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by captainham View Post
      Not a realistic option if we're talking loads of music here, but you could burn an audio CD from the MP4 tracks, then re-import the now-DRMless CD in whatever format you choose in your imported, MP3, etc.

Bit of a faff I'll admit though.
      That was my one and only experience of iTunes. I bought an MP3 audio course that I wanted to play in the car, but the only possible way was to burn audio CDs from iTunes and then re-encode. But it needed 6 audio CDs, and iTunes, POS that it is, would only burn them all in one go and crashed frequently whilst in the middle. About 20 CDs later, and I finally had my set of 6 only then to discover iTunes hadn't respected the tracks at all. It did ultimately work, but never again.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
      X