• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nokia Lumia 920

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Is this on their 4G network?
    It's a 4G phone with a company that is only known because they can offer 4G. Do you really need to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by LatteLiberal View Post
      Haha, Had a quick look and there isn't a hug difference between them. 820 seems to be more available and cheaper.
      One has an SD card slot, the other doesn't. Ditto removable battery... neither phone has all the features. And the 920 is pretty large physically.

Anyway let us know if you get one.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        One has an SD card slot, the other doesn't. Ditto removable battery... neither phone has all the features. And the 920 is pretty large physically.

Anyway let us know if you get one.
        The screen looks much better on the 920 though and it was wireless, charging. There is not that much difference in price a few bucks a month so will go for the 920.

Comment

Just ordered mine, it was this or the iPhone and this felt more responsive in the shop will let you know how iget on when its delivered.
          Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Being budget minded I'm looking at the HTC Windows 8S

But I have heard of some problems with random rebooting and lockups with the GMail client on the Windows 8 Phones. Which is why I'm gonna wait for 8.1
            Windows Phone 8 reboot woe causes outpouring of forum misery ? The Register
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

How does that phone compare with the budget 620 from Nokia?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                How does that phone compare with the budget 620 from Nokia?
                I feel like a free human Google search server sometimes.

HTC Windows Phone 8S vs Nokia Lumia 620 - Phone specs comparison
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                X