• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Counter Strike on Android

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Counter Strike on Android

I've fully mapped the xbox controller on my Nexus 7, can't put this down!!

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/07...ingly-awesome/

Cross-platform 3D Multiplayer FPS MMO game (Local/Online) between web, iOS and Android!
    Single player mode: Player vs. Bots
    Smooth and responsive customizable touch controls
    All popular Game Types (Classic, zombie survival, Team Death Match, ect.)
    Customizable server settings: Player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, modes: matrix mode, night mode, space mode, ect.)
    Free to Play (F2P)
    Dozens of unique maps (and more added continuously)
    Build and upload your own maps with Unity 3D
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Just downloading it now
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

That's surprsingly awesome on my Nexus S, which is essentially a 2 year old phone.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Ha I thought this was a thread about the ipad mini.

Looks awesome. How do you hook up the xbox controller?
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
          Ha I thought this was a thread about the ipad mini.

Looks awesome. How do you hook up the xbox controller?
          Wired xbox controller with an OTG cable (USB to micro USB), quite a few games work with it.

Some tablets work fine with the wirless one + PC USB dongle and apparently the PS3 sixaxis works natively.

There's several blutooth gamepads coming out over the next month or so.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            I've fully mapped the xbox controller on my Nexus 7, can't put this down!!
            You can use a 360 controller with a Nexus 7 ????

I've got a Nexus 7 and a 360 controller

(toddles off to try it out)

Comment

Working...
            X