• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Counter Strike on Android"

Collapse

• Durbs
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    I've fully mapped the xbox controller on my Nexus 7, can't put this down!!
    You can use a 360 controller with a Nexus 7 ????

I've got a Nexus 7 and a 360 controller

(toddles off to try it out)

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by doomage View Post
    Ha I thought this was a thread about the ipad mini.

Looks awesome. How do you hook up the xbox controller?
    Wired xbox controller with an OTG cable (USB to micro USB), quite a few games work with it.

Some tablets work fine with the wirless one + PC USB dongle and apparently the PS3 sixaxis works natively.

There's several blutooth gamepads coming out over the next month or so.

Leave a comment:

• doomage
    replied
    Ha I thought this was a thread about the ipad mini.

Looks awesome. How do you hook up the xbox controller?

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    That's surprsingly awesome on my Nexus S, which is essentially a 2 year old phone.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Just downloading it now

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    started a topic Counter Strike on Android

Counter Strike on Android

I've fully mapped the xbox controller on my Nexus 7, can't put this down!!

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/07...ingly-awesome/

Cross-platform 3D Multiplayer FPS MMO game (Local/Online) between web, iOS and Android!
    Single player mode: Player vs. Bots
    Smooth and responsive customizable touch controls
    All popular Game Types (Classic, zombie survival, Team Death Match, ect.)
    Customizable server settings: Player HP, player speed, zombie difficulty, modes: matrix mode, night mode, space mode, ect.)
    Free to Play (F2P)
    Dozens of unique maps (and more added continuously)
    Build and upload your own maps with Unity 3D

Working...
X