• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BT or plus.net fibre/FTTC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

How do these people keep finding us?
    I would imagine they have a search set up for new comments / articles about plus.net
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by wxman View Post
      Hi Plus Net - but your upload speed is capped to 2Mb
      Not any more it isn't (presuming you do mean 2 mega*bits* per second).

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I would imagine they have a search set up for new comments / articles about plus.net
      Google alerts

Best regards,

Bob Pullen
      Plusnet Digital Care

Comment

Bob,

Do you still offer blocks of IP(v4) addresses? e.g. an 8-block? (on Fibre)

Also, do you offer IPv6? (pretty keen on that)
        Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
          Bob,

Do you still offer blocks of IP(v4) addresses? e.g. an 8-block? (on Fibre)
          Not on residential accounts I'm afraid. Business Fibre's still in trial stages.

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
          Also, do you offer IPv6? (pretty keen on that)
          We ran a small technical trial a short while back but 'broke' that following some recent network expansion. We'll offer IPv6 eventually but I can't say when that will be right now.

Best regards,

Bob Pullen
          Plusnet Digital Care

Comment

Originally posted by bobpullen View Post
            Not on residential accounts I'm afraid. Business Fibre's still in trial stages.

We ran a small technical trial a short while back but 'broke' that following some recent network expansion. We'll offer IPv6 eventually but I can't say when that will be right now.

Best regards,

Bob Pullen
            Plusnet Digital Care
            Ok, not a major deal breaker i don't think. Will come back to this in a couple of months.
            Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by bobpullen View Post
              [
              Google alerts

Best regards,

Bob Pullen
              Plusnet Digital Care
              Thanks Bob never thought about using it for customer service was vaguely aware it existed, no thought of its use, nice concept for monitoring user issues. (some people might think its a little creepy though).
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X