• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the top one - easier on the eyes if nothing else.

I would PM admin re your article request, nothing ventured nothing gained.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      I would PM admin re your article request, nothing ventured nothing gained.
      Aye, will send them some piccies of the running app over, they can only say no but any advertising is good advertising.

Its looking good although its the first time i've created a universal app and the first time i've used this new fangled Automatic Reference Counting, both of which have been a bit of a pain. ARC is absolutely great as i'm a .NET developer so would rather get on with writing the app than messing with memory managament. Its caused a few issues though as a lot of my libraries i've reused didn't work with it so theres been a bit of re-writing involved to slot them in.

Comment

Working...
      X