• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need a little SQL help please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a little SQL help please

in SQL there is a command to create a master password, what's the command to remove it? I've tried "delete" and "remove" but no good. I've tried Google but gave up after two pages
    Thank you in advance

Liam

Originally posted by Liamxtype View Post
    in SQL there is a command to create a master password, what's the command to remove it? I've tried "delete" and "remove" but no good. I've tried Google but gave up after two pages
    Thank you in advance

Liam
    What database Sql server, oracle, mysql......
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sorry, I'm using MS SQL Enterprise 2008. I'm not an SQL person, got landed with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Liamxtype View Post
        Sorry, I'm using MS SQL Enterprise 2008. I'm not an SQL person, got landed with this one.
        See ALTER MASTER KEY (Transact-SQL)
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted! now to get on and break the DB.....
          Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X