• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTC Windows 7 Smartphones & HTC Sense

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTC Windows 7 Smartphones & HTC Sense

Does anyone on the board have a HTC smartphone which was purchased running Windows Phone 7?

If so, can you advise if it also came with HTC Sense on it?

I suspect not but wanted to confirm from someone who has one.

Ta muchly.

I'd say it's highly unlikely as WP7 have there own software and widgets built in, all updates and the like are linked to a tile on the UI. Mind you the UI is really slick
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Just confirmed with a mate of mine he has the HD7 and it doesn't have HTC sense on it
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

If you are thinking of the Win7 route, those who have the Lumia swear it as the best of the bunch
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No Sense on my WP7 HTC Mozart.

Comment

OK, thanks for confirming.

Had a play instore with the Lumia at the weekend and it was very slick.

However, I got the impression that to get the full Win Phone 7 experience, you need a constant data connection in order that the relevant feeds can be constantly updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              OK, thanks for confirming.

Had a play instore with the Lumia at the weekend and it was very slick.

However, I got the impression that to get the full Win Phone 7 experience, you need a constant data connection in order that the relevant feeds can be constantly updated.
              And with a constant data connection your battery life will be tulip!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I get a day out of my Mozart, and that's with all the feeds side of things turned on.

That said, I don't talk much - its more of a data thing for me.

Comment

I'm thinking of getting a Lumnia, windows phone is awesome and nokia used to be the best at making phones hopefully they're on a comeback. I still have an E71 and I get two days out of it even when browsing and using email, it's a backup phone but it's so robust
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Does anyone on the board have a HTC smartphone which was purchased running Windows Phone 7?

If so, can you advise if it also came with HTC Sense on it?

I suspect not but wanted to confirm from someone who has one.

Ta muchly.
                    Friend of mine has the HTC HD7 - it doesn't have sense on it.
                    Windows Mobile 7 runs smoothly on it (at least I didn't see any problems when given a quick tour)
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X