• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pairing bluetooth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pairing bluetooth

Trying to connect a T Mobile Pulse Mini to Windows 7 with bluetooth.

In latter I put add device and the phone shows up ok, it then asks me if the phone is showing a certain passcode and the phone asks me if the PC is showing a completely different passcode. There is only yes/no and no provision on either to enter any digits.

Both numbers are random every time and even if I could enter a number somehow I would have to be the world's fastest mobile phone typist to manage it before win7 times out.

Appears an impossible task unless any brill CUKers know better? Cheers.

PS It should pair by chance 1 in 999998^2 times I suppose.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 13 April 2011, 22:10.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Milions on net with same problems no solutions, however (being brilliant) have found one. With a crappy dongle you don't get one of the setup pages.

Works ok with the i Tech Dynamic Ltd dongle. White fat one.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
    X