• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet Explorer 10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Explorer 10

Preview now available: http://ietestdrive.com/

Incidentally, we can probably expect IE10 to run up against the same problems that Opera faced with its version 10 the other year due to moronic attempts at browser detection

Comment

I had that problem with some old Flash software that checked the first digit of the version number to make sure it was running on at least Flash 5.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        I had that problem with some old Flash software that checked the first digit of the version number to make sure it was running on at least Flash 5.
        I had that with Flash plus one of Safari or Opera. "Please update", it said, but it was up to date. It worked in the other browser though.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
        X