• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best resource online for comparing tablets?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best resource online for comparing tablets?

New tablets are coming so thick and fast I am not able to keep up. With the budget £100 ones, the complications that many Android tablets aren't officially certified and can't use marketplace, or don't have Flash, it's all rather complicated.

Is there a good site that will not only show me reviews and details of any given model, but also let me compare them easily?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Tablet spec site

There you go, best tablet comparison site. HTH
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Trolling in serious forums, tut-tut.

Comment

Engadget do a lot of tablet roundups and spec comparison charts so keep an eye on that. Engadget

Their iPhone app is also generally worth a read.

This bit here lists a few: http://www.engadget.com/features/tablets-at-ces-2011/#
        Last edited by Durbs; 7 April 2011, 07:32.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Trolling in serious forums, tut-tut.
          Not trolling, gave you a serious answer. iPad, the way ahead.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
            Not trolling, gave you a serious answer. Overpriced shiny tea tray with less functionality than the competition, the way ahead.
            FTFY
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Not trolling, gave you a serious answer. iPad, the way ahead.
              I don't care if you love iPad or hate it, a site which only covers one product isn't a comparison site. If iPad is so far ahead, a comparison site will let me make that decision rather than trusting some idiot on a forum.

Comment

Working...
              X