• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Websites from the past

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting to look through the archives

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post

OMG, just looked at my company website from 2003 and, given I was billing myself as a web designer at the time, its mind-numbingly bad!

Its all gone downhill from then.
      Last edited by Durbs; 16 January 2011, 16:39.

Comment

ClientCo has gone full circle. Just paid some design agency to make it look almost exactly the same as it did 3 years ago.

Comment

Fail! Tried my own site from 7 or 8 years ago - it lists the dates but doesn't have the content. What's the point then?

"Not in Archive.

No archived versions of the page you requested are available. If the page is still available on the Internet, we will begin archiving it during our next crawl. "

Originally posted by MrMark View Post

Comment

Working...
          X