• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTC Desire Update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.29 is a bug fix. 2.3 gingerbread has been released but is not available for HTC phones as yet.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I updated mine a couplke of weeks ago via the normal update function. It does require 25mb to do the update but frees up some of this afterwards. I had some new apps, I can use the phone as a wi-fi hotspot for other phones/computers/etc and it has let me move certain apps to the SD card. Don't know what else though but it does want to do another update now. Frau D. wants it now on her Samsung Galaxy but after ages trying it seems the only way you can update that is via a PC connection.
      Are you on T-mobile?
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
        Are you on T-mobile?
        Yes.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I got an update to 2.2 about 3 weeks ago. I am now on Software number 2.12.110.4 and Kernel version 2.12.110.4 CL274424.

This past update was indeed 25mb.

I searched a bit for the content of the update but did not find much information.
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Android 2.2
            Kernel 2.6.32.15
            Build 2.12.110

Not too sure what the new update waiting to be installed is as I don't have 25mb free at the moment
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Android 2.2
              Kernel 2.6.32.15
              Build 2.12.110

Not too sure what the new update waiting to be installed is as I don't have 25mb free at the moment
              it's the 2.29 update.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
              X