• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Podcast tool that actually downloads the podcast automatically?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcast tool that actually downloads the podcast automatically?

I never found a tool that does this, only ones that try to play it through streaming. Is there a stanard one (for Windows) that works as I think it should - downloads files (or notifies me they are ready to download) and tells me when new files exist, etc, etc?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I use Juice, which can automatically fetch as many podcasts as you like. The real neat feature is that it can continue downloading from where it left off in case you don't get time to download all in one go. I find this handy when downloading podcasts on the train's WIFI connection which can be a bit hit and miss (probably due to people like me downloading podcasts ).

Oh, and it's free....

Juice, the cross-platform podcast receiver.

Comment

Working...
    X