• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 port Gigabit ADSL Wireless N Router

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    Recently purchased a BiPAC 7800N as I wanted gig speed for a couple of systems. Works a treat for me - no problems whatsoever.
    Daft question. Has anyone tried this router with Virgin Cable? If so, any issues? I'm seriously tempted to ditch my Belkin for this one if it is any good.

Another daft question... where does it say it supports VPN Termination on the router?
    Last edited by pmeswani; 26 August 2010, 19:43.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      Daft question. Has anyone tried this router with Virgin Cable? If so, any issues? I'm seriously tempted to ditch my Belkin for this one if it is any good.

Another daft question... where does it say it supports VPN Termination on the router?
      I haven't got cable, so can't comment.

I do not use it for VPN, but it seems it supports VPN pass-through only.

Comment

the Billion BiPac 7402NX is an ADSL router and definately does support up to 16 tunnnels

the Billion 7800N has dual WAN for both ADSL / Cable but only supports pass through
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          mine should be delivered by the weekend
          How's the 7402NX working out? I now need to get a new router that supports VPN tunnels (termination) and this ones on the shopping list ....

Comment

Working...
          X