• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTC Desire - Texts. Help.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I find that most annoying.
    I quite like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Threaded by user as in Windows Mobile?
      Sadly.... yes.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
        Sadly.... yes.
        You can't just switch off the threading like in Windows Mobile?
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

You can't just switch off the threading like in Windows Mobile?
          You probably could, I haven't gone looking for it to be honest. But I must admit that I never found a way of disabling it on Windows Mobile.
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Threaded by user as in Windows Mobile?
            Never seen this in Windows mobile, which version of WM has this ? I had Version 5 I think, cant remember now, but it did not do threaded. The SMS section had inbox, outbox, draft and sent messages folders and the messages went in there.

I am not sure I like the threaded approach, I will see how it goes.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              I quite like that.
              I like it too, why would you not?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                Never seen this in Windows mobile, which version of WM has this ? I had Version 5 I think, cant remember now, but it did not do threaded. The SMS section had inbox, outbox, draft and sent messages folders and the messages went in there.

I am not sure I like the threaded approach, I will see how it goes.
                I'm on ver 6.5 at the moment.
                last mobile was 6.1... not sure if the threaded mode could be turned off in that, to be honest, I prefer it to the classic view and only tried to switch it off after reading this thread.
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                X