• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Three Mobile Broadband

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Mobile Broadband

Is it just me and where I use it or has it gone tulip recently?
    Coffee's for closers

Three - don't get me started..........
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Why?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        Why?
        Because he'll turn red, throw his monitor at the wall and start stamping up and down.

TBH, I haven't had any problems with my 3G Mobile Broadband. I suppose it depends on how many other people are using 3G in your area.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Because he'll turn red, throw his monitor at the wall and start stamping up and down.

TBH, I haven't had any problems with my 3G Mobile Broadband. I suppose it depends on how many other people are using 3G in your area.
          ----------------------------------------
          From what i have experienced with my 3mifi, 3G works great is you are stationary, but in a vehicle or train it's near on useless, and hampshire coverage is near on existant from my station to Waterloo.

But when i used it in MK I couldn't fault it. Not sure whether it's all providers or just 3.

Just my 10p worth...

Scam

Comment

Originally posted by Scam3r View Post
            ----------------------------------------
            From what i have experienced with my 3mifi, 3G works great is you are stationary, but in a vehicle or train it's near on useless, and hampshire coverage is near on existant from my station to Waterloo.

But when i used it in MK I couldn't fault it. Not sure whether it's all providers or just 3.

Just my 10p worth...

Scam
            From my experience and talking to others who use O2 and Vodafone 3g dongles, Three still provide the best service.

Decent 3G generally though is only in cities and service stations. Moving round (especially at speed) also has the additional problem of the dongle having to constantly relocate a base station.
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

I'd avoid Vodafone if I were you. Customer support is less than useless. The Indian support team simply are 100% incompetent. I get bills for a 3G dongle I cancelled within 7 days back in February. According to Vodafone you don't pay if you return within 7 days. Luckily, I sent the darned thing back on a signed for delivery, basically Vodafone can kiss my ar5e if they think I'm paying them. I find O2 support much better but the 3G service is not as good as Vodafone. On balance, I'm keeping my O2 contract.
              Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
              Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
              X