• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK on IE6

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK on IE6

Did it get a makeover this weekend?

Suddenly everything works again, is easy to see and navigate, and no weird formatting issues? All the icons have a nice grey hue now, and colorize as I hover over them. The football also went away

It also seems the issues when editing a post in advanced mode have been solved, mainly icons swamping the editing area.

If so, great job and thank you someone Stuck on Sh*trix during the day, so no options.

If not, maybe it was divine intervention.
    I am not an expert, just someone who has experienced things first hand. If you need expert advice then seek out a qualified expert. My opinions are just that, my opinions. I could be wrong, and laws change, so trust nothing I say

Hi Nodric,

Thanks to NickFitz the IE6 experience should be a lot better!

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-admin-co.html

Great to hear that the changes are noticeable for you

Kind Regards

Admin

Comment

Originally posted by nodric View Post
      Did it get a makeover this weekend?

Suddenly everything works again, is easy to see and navigate, and no weird formatting issues? All the icons have a nice grey hue now, and colorize as I hover over them. The football also went away

It also seems the issues when editing a post in advanced mode have been solved, mainly icons swamping the editing area.

If so, great job and thank you someone Stuck on Sh*trix during the day, so no options.

If not, maybe it was divine intervention.
      Glad you're seeing the improvements

(Mind you, the football is an act of God, and could come back at any time )

Comment

Working...
      X