• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Subversion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some searching around and a few people indicate that SASL might be a problem.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
      Some searching around and a few people indicate that SASL might be a problem.
      not specified on the log file, so I turned it off anyway. Still no difference
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Suppose the last ditch is to manually specify the mime-type and see if that works.
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          Suppose the last ditch is to manually specify the mime-type and see if that works.
          mime type is "application/octet"

what should I change it too?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            mime type is "application/octet"

what should I change it too?
            tried image/bmp

same

Comment

Can't help you on this issue, but SVN is very stable and massively widely used. As someone mentioned, tools like Mercurial and Git are flavour of the month/year but SVN is tried and tested and won't require you to learn anything complicated.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I think you can use SVN with a file:// URL , so you could try that instead. I use it all the time, but with an Apache server.

I've seen at least one flakey Tortoise SVN release though, so you could try getting one of the older versions and see if it's better. Same for SVNServe.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Then the only thing I can suggest is post in detail your setup and problem to here Subversion Forum - SVNForum.org

Comment

Working...
                  X