• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

M$ Excel tool bars disappeared....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M$ Excel tool bars disappeared....

All of a sudden my Excel toolbars have gone!

I just have cells or a spreadsheet filling my screen (depening on what file I open) and nothing else to click on to get them back. Even the right-click has stopped working.

I have googled this but got no joy.

Any help from you guys??

Don't forget - if your solution involves 'click on the restore tab' or any other 'ckicking', there is nothing to click on.

Thanks

Originally posted by Ken Dodd View Post
    All of a sudden my Excel toolbars have gone!

I just have cells or a spreadsheet filling my screen (depening on what file I open) and nothing else to click on to get them back. Even the right-click has stopped working.

I have googled this but got no joy.

Any help from you guys??

Don't forget - if your solution involves 'click on the restore tab' or any other 'ckicking', there is nothing to click on.

Thanks
    Esc? "ESC... It also closes full screen mode when this mode has been applied, and returns to normal screen mode to display the Ribbon and status bar again." - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...738481033.aspx

EDIT: Ah, even more likely: All toolbars and the menu bar are missing when you start Excel 2000 - "When you start Microsoft Excel, the toolbars and the menu bar are missing. Also, you may not be able to use the right-click feature."
    Last edited by NickFitz; 2 June 2010, 14:11.

Comment

Depends what version, but the newer MS stuff usually exposes menus when you press alt.

Comment

Working...
      X