• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

dISABLE tHE cAPSLOCK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dISABLE tHE cAPSLOCK

Is it possible to disable the capslock (other than trashing the keyboard)? Drives me nuts the amount of time I have the wrong capitalisation because I've accidentally hit it. Also, is there a way of selecting text and reversing the capitalisation (think you can in Word but was wondering if there was a catch all Windows way of doing it), TYI.

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    Is it possible to disable the capslock (other than trashing the keyboard)? Drives me nuts the amount of time I have the wrong capitalisation because I've accidentally hit it. Also, is there a way of selecting text and reversing the capitalisation (think you can in Word but was wondering if there was a catch all Windows way of doing it), TYI.
    Try your local "special" school, they might have something their less gifted students use that may help.

Comment

Yes, it can be done, but be sure you back up your registry first AND be sure you know how to restore that backup if Windows no longer starts. You need to reboot for the change to take effect (of course, it's Windows).

It's much easier in Linux

Comment

HTH
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
        X