• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BT Yahoo mail text search on the blink you getting the same ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT Yahoo mail text search on the blink you getting the same ?

As from Saturday I logged into BT Yahoo mail and I get the following error with no search results when there should be some, are you getting the same problem on either BT Yahoo Mail Classic or the newer version ? I mailed their support and their lame response was to sign out refresh the browser and log back in again !!! fat good that did on two different networs / PCs and 3 different browser types.

"There was an error while searching for emails.

Error #20"

Yeah, same here

XP sP2, Firefox 3.6.3 (not that these make any difference) N. Ireland.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You've stumbled upon an unexpected, temporary problem. Performing your action again in a few moments will likely resolve the problem completely. If not, we suggest you try re-launching BT Yahoo! Mail.

If the problem persists, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 20.

Thanks,

The BT Yahoo! Mail Team

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
      XP sP2, Firefox 3.6.3 (not that these make any difference) N. Ireland.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You've stumbled upon an unexpected, temporary problem. Performing your action again in a few moments will likely resolve the problem completely. If not, we suggest you try re-launching BT Yahoo! Mail.

If the problem persists, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 20.

Thanks,

The BT Yahoo! Mail Team
      yes I didn't think it was just me, narks me off as there were some old e-mails (I got like 6 years worth) that I want to dig out. Oh well that's why I went Virgin and had BT as backup.

Comment

Not that exactly but had problems receiving Yahoo mail a week or two back. Ok now. I gather from the site they were making changes.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X