• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Calllback script again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calllback script again

Still trying to improve my RBS Worldpay callback script in php. Tested it out with a form using same variables and it's fine.

Doesn't actually do anything when I do a test order from Worldpay, I don't even get any callback failure message. They specify the POST method, so as far as I can see there would be no difference between what they are doing and what I am doing with an HTML form method="post". ???

It isn't the firewall as WP already has access and my old messy script works fine. Is there some other issue when the request comes from another server? Cheers for any ideas.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Commented out these anti spammy lines and it's working.

$bots = "/(Indy|Blaiz|Java|libwww-perl|Python|OutfoxBot|User-Agent|PycURL|AlphaServer)/i";
    if (preg_match($bots, $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']))
    {
    blah blah
    exit(2);

What they mean I have not the faintest idea at the moment. As original script was for basic mailing, maybe any remote host call was taken as "spam". Any ideas which is the offending bit there?

I do like php though, just chuck bits in at random and it usually works.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 29 April 2010, 22:33.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
    X