• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Magic, HD2 or iPhone ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
    I don't know about running it as a WiFi access point, but it tethers as a modem very nicely. Plug in the USB cable and it gives you a choice of 4 options - charge, sync, disk drive, share network.

That's good enough for me, I think.
    I'd be looking to use it alongside an iPad, which doesn't support tethering (as far as I'm aware) so the ability to use the phone as an access point would be very useful.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
      Lets have those reviews of the desire then! I need to be ordering mine asap - currently 95% convinced it's the way forward.
      Linky.
      If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I'll continue hating you till I have mine delivered next week (hopefully).
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          I'll continue hating you till I have mine delivered next week (hopefully).
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Good work fella!

Comment

Working...
            X