• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Office 10 Beta

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Downloaded and installed the full version on a spare laptop and, surprise surprise, it is very similar to Office 2007.

One addition I noticed, was the ability to customise the different ribbon 'tabs' to exactly how you want it.

A good feature for those that have gotten used to the ribbon concept but want more control over its content.
    Its not good!
    The best thing about the ribbon was that it was static and so if you went and used a brand new installation or had to use someone else's login/machine you knew where everything was.
    Being able to customise the layout bring back my biggest bug bear with the old button layouts.
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Friggen hell! I'm still using Office 2003! Mostly because my biggest client is still using Office 2003.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
      X