• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Htc Hd2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Htc Hd2

After refusing to get sucked into the iPhone hype, bought myself a new HTC HD2 phone.

Anyone familiar with this model? Thoughts?

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    After refusing to get sucked into the iPhone hype, bought myself a new HTC HD2 phone.

How much did you pay for it?
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      How much did you pay for it?
      PM sent.

Comment

PM sent.
        Ta very muchy. Price looks good. Phone looks good too.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Be interested in what you think about it after a bit of use. Going to be replacing the iPhone sometime next month and looking at either this, Samsung B7160 Omnia Pro (if it's ever released) or the Sony X2.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC1408 View Post
            Be interested in what you think about it after a bit of use. Going to be replacing the iPhone sometime next month and looking at either this, Samsung B7160 Omnia Pro (if it's ever released) or the Sony X2.
            I'll make a note to post back with some details - should receive it early next week.

Comment

It is too big, I am waiting for Diamond-2 to come down in price ..

Comment

I've been keeping an eye on news about this device for some time (it was initially called the HTC Leo) - it looks like a very decent piece of kit, and the reviews seem to rate it. There's a rumour that HTC will also release a WM7 update for it when the OS becomes available next year.
                Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Just received it and fired it up and initial thoughts are WOW!

Am posting this via the device and the virtual keyboard is excellent - I'm no typist but have taken to it easily.

Really feels like I've joined the 21st century!

Comment

any more details? I'm considering getting one of these as well.
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X