• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Htc Hd2

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Htc Hd2"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    more than a day or less than a day awful?
    Well I unplugged it when I left for work at 6.30am and it's lasted till now, doesn't help that there's a crap signal on the train, so it wastes it's battery searching for signals for an hour. Might last longer depends on how many e-mails and calls/texts I get during the day.

Will probably invest in a usb dock.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    The battery life span is awful, but that's about it.
    more than a day or less than a day awful?

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    The battery life span is awful, but that's about it.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Hows the HD2 going after over 6 months of ownership?
    Any annoying niggles?

Leave a comment:

• FarmerPalmer
    replied
    I'm on my second htc - brilliant pieces of kit.

Leave a comment:

• TriggerHippy
    replied
    I think XDA Developers has a patch for it to enable the two finger pinch to zoom in and out ...

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    whs!

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    One of the guys in the office recently dumped his iPhone for th HTC. He raves about it and as he's an Apple fan boy that counts for a fair amount.

I'm tempted... maybe in the new year.

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    any more details? I'm considering getting one of these as well.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Just received it and fired it up and initial thoughts are WOW!

Am posting this via the device and the virtual keyboard is excellent - I'm no typist but have taken to it easily.

Really feels like I've joined the 21st century!

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    After refusing to get sucked into the iPhone hype, bought myself a new HTC HD2 phone.

Anyone familiar with this model? Thoughts?
    I've been keeping an eye on news about this device for some time (it was initially called the HTC Leo) - it looks like a very decent piece of kit, and the reviews seem to rate it. There's a rumour that HTC will also release a WM7 update for it when the OS becomes available next year.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    It is too big, I am waiting for Diamond-2 to come down in price ..

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeC1408 View Post
    Be interested in what you think about it after a bit of use. Going to be replacing the iPhone sometime next month and looking at either this, Samsung B7160 Omnia Pro (if it's ever released) or the Sony X2.
    I'll make a note to post back with some details - should receive it early next week.

Leave a comment:

• MikeC1408
    replied
    Be interested in what you think about it after a bit of use. Going to be replacing the iPhone sometime next month and looking at either this, Samsung B7160 Omnia Pro (if it's ever released) or the Sony X2.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    PM sent.
    Ta very muchy. Price looks good. Phone looks good too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X